Friday, November 4, 2011

October 10, 2011



On top of a hill in our zone

          Familyyyyyyyy!
YESSSSS! It is possible in Santa Monica!!!! haha. As you may guess, we had a baptism this week! Whoooo! The family we have been working with was baptized on Sunday night.  Sadly, the Dad didnt get baptized.  He is still not ready but we do think he is loving it all. Their Aunt too came to Church too, so we will see if we can help her recieve these blessings too. They are all happy! Really!  The mom knows a lot and it was really cool because she was telling us how she received an answer from God about these things.  She even was telling us about how she was teaching another Christian all the things we taught her.  So that means that she already has a testimony about these things. She says  "it just makes sense....Before, we had the basic teachings and now you are helping us find out more and understand more of the truth."  It was really cool when she said that and we really felt the spirit! Of course, this is the Lords success and not ours.  He did all of this!!  We are just  tools in his hands and I am so grateful for that!  We are really happy and we want to work even harder!
Yes, we had transfers but as you know, I am with my same comp.   Because I'm training, we are together for at least 2 transfers.  So we will be together for this one... and the last 2, I dont know what will happen!?!?!?!  But I'm sure it will be cool.  

Mom go ahead and keep the shoes.  I actually can find a guy here that replaces the bottom of shoes so that will work.

We are now reading the Book of Mormon as a mission and I think I already told you that, but its harder now because I want to finish the New testament and Book of Mormon this week.  I am still working on it.  I am so glad to hear all the news there!  I can't wait to sees pictures of Charles when he arrives! (Charles or Charlie?) ha ha. I am so glad to see and hear how the family is growing! i love all of you guys sooooo much! love you all! and talk to you soon!
Elder Tron Larson (haha! I love that!)
A dog trying to get us from the other side of the fence

My comp inside a mall here

Pinata store

Some really big homes here

This is part of our area too

The Mondragon Family's Baptism! 


No comments:

Post a Comment