Sunday, January 1, 2012

December 18, 2011

Add caption

My dear Family!
 I first want to talk about the Christmas picture.  My favorite part is .... OUR DOG IS THERE! Its true! He really isn't dead! ( Not like how Bryan told me hahaha)  Ok, I can now sleep at night. JK.  But really I was happy to see him but even more happy to see all the family and my cute niece and nephews! Wow! That is sooo weird! Steele a real stud you know!  And the facial expression on Charles is perfect.  I can't wait to see you all again. O wait!  I will get to see you on Christmas!!! Whoooo! I want to see the snow too. We found a family that will let us use their laptop, so i will be able to use gmail video. They have a son that is in Colorado and they talk with him by web cam so they already know what it is like.  If there are problems I will call you and everything will be alright. I will try and get online about 11 30 (12 30 my time) ..... maybe around then ok!  But we are also planning on getting together this Sunday as missionaries and we are going to watch "Its a Wonderful Life"!  Cool huh!? At the last minute, our president said we could do it.  I really don't remember if i have seen the whole movie.... how sad right? But i am super excited to see it.  Now we just have to find it here in Mexico haha.  That could be a problem.

We are working hard and praying to find more people to teach and hoping that we can have a baptism this Christmas.  Please just pray for that! O yeah! I forgot to start off with the good news. WE HAD A BAPTIISM!  Her name is Arcadia  and she is the grandma of one of our investigators.   We taught her and she was so prepared to be baptized!  It was super cool! 

I had another great experience on Sunday!  You remember our convert, Gabriel...well received  the priesthood! whoooooo hoooooo. He was able to bless the sacrament Sunday, which was really special.  I loved it.  That is when you know that this work is true and really worth it!  I just love seeing new members progress in the church and gospel. It gives me great examples and pushes me to work even more!  I just love those experiences.  I can't wait to see the miracles that happen in this last week of the year!  I am so excited!  Thank you soooooooooo much for all your prayers and letters. They help me sooo much and I know that i have the best family ever!

Thank you all and I love you!
Feliz Navidad y Año Nuevo!

Elder $ean Larson

No comments:

Post a Comment