Saturday, May 14, 2011

April 11, 2011

Ines and Karen at their baptism
Dear Fam,
Wow. I have no time but I am going to try. I just finished sending a lot of pics because I figured that is a lot better haha!   2nd. Dude Tessa is going to be the hottest thing in Bountiful. haha She is so dang cute!  And Steele. ..I still can't believe how big he is getting.  It's nuts!

Mom, you and grandma have a very big problem. I dont know if you know but I can see at what time you are sending your emails to me! 2:18 am! Mom go  to bed.

Well, we had a baptism this week! :D Their names are Ines, ( the mom ) and Karen. We contacted them so it was way cool to baptize them. I love baptizing the people we contact because it really inspires you to work harder and talk to everyone. I love it.  They are really awesome and I am excited for them to find the truth and receive  more blessings in their life. I love missionary work!  I would write more but I have no time, sorry.

Umm, this is the last week before  transfers and I don't know what will happen but I'll  let you know. Probably Elder  Bylund will go. :( but maybe not. I'm pretty sure i will stay here.

I  really can't think of much else right now. I am sorry that this is one of my shortest letters, but I love you guys so much. I am so sorry, but we were really busy today.  I am so happy that you guys are doing so well and that the family is happy. I cant wait to see you all again. Please continue to pray for me ... continue to pray for my Spanish and for our success. I need help with them both!  I love you guys sooo much! ADIOS

Elder $ean Larson
Playing the "shocking" game!
This is the art Museum here.  It's really pretty!
Remains of a Pyramid here in Mexico 
Monument in the city






No comments:

Post a Comment