Saturday, May 14, 2011

April 18, 2011

Family,

Wow. Today was crazy and now I don't have any time. Sorry, but I just want to tell you that I got my changes and I am now with a new comp named Elder Aguilar from Sinaloa Mexico. He is awesome! We are super excited. We also was the old assistant to the President and will end his mission here with me. So I am guessing that i will be here for a while haha.  Bylund was sent to way far away. He is now in Michoacan... a whole other state. This zone he is going to use to part of another mission but now is going to be part of our mission. He went there alone to meet up with his comp.  Crazy! Ummm i got your package and Bylund got his candy. Thank you soooo much. It's starting to rain here like crazy, the other day it hailed! Crazy but we are good. I am sooo sorry that I don't have time to write more but I love you all so much and thank you for you letters and pics from Cali and the Grand Prix.  I cant wait for next year! :D I love you guys I will see you all soon!"
 
Love you,
Elder Sean Larson

No comments:

Post a Comment