Thursday, May 19, 2011

April 28, 2011

Michelle's Baptism  
Fam.,
Sorry! I really have been sucking at letter writing lately, but I dont have a lot of time again! haha Sorry, but I sent some pics and you can read my newsletter entry if you´d like. Things are going good. I didn't read your letter mom but I am going to print it and read it later. Yes, we are very busy and we are working really hard! I really do like to being a ZL but sometimes it's hard to make decisions. I have learned so much, especially from my companions here. Elder Bylund has taught me a lot on how I to really be a good leader and teach the missionaries. And now I have Elder Aguila...he really is awesome. He really makes me want to work hard and really enjoy the mission too. He will end his mission at the end of May, so I am guessing I will stay here and that's great! I really do love it! We have some other crazy goals in the mission and I really think we can accomplish them. We are to baptize every week and we have a new goal to activate a family every month and send a young man on a mission. That is a lot ! But I really think it is possible because well... it's revelation sent from God. So we are really going to try and do our best and I know the Lord will bless us.

I got your Easter package, I dont know if I told you, but we loved it! Thanks! We also had a baptism! Her name is Maribel Cardoso. She is visiting here while her mom is in the hospital. Her mom is very sick. We thought she wasn't going to be here for very long but then we found out she is going to be here longer. So we were able to teach her and she then told us she wanted to get baptized. I think it's because her mom isn't doing too well and she has learned that families can live together forever when everyone is baptized. Her mom and other family members are already baptized, so it was perfect. She really is awesome and has so much faith. I hope that we will be able to baptize her this Sunday. I will let you know.

Sorry but I gotta go! I love you all sooooooo much! I hope everything is well. Thank you for all your love and support! I still don't know how we are going to call you guys Mothers Day but I will find out . Maybe we can skype! I love you all sooooo much!

Elder $ean Larson
Michelle's mom
Elders Quorum in Santa Cecillia
 Our zone and another zone eating at Wendys.
 This is my comp Elder Aguilar preparing
a really "sweet" lesson!
Maribel's baptism.  And that's right... our convert
Arturo baptized her!  He is progressing so much! I am so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment