Monday, July 11, 2011

July 4, 2011

Haranza's baptism

Dagboertos baptism!

Family,

So sorry I didn't write you last week. It's because we decided to play soccer with another zone... and yes we won! haha. As you can see from the pics we bought uniforms!  After we played we went to eat with some investigators and we finished late so that is why I didn't write that much. Sorry. Now this week I had to send my part in the newsletter and read all the other letters soooo I really don't have a whole lot of time right now. I am super sorry but I want to let you know that the last week and this week we baptized 2 people.  Dagoberto, (he's the singer) and a little girl named Haranza, who is 9 years old. Her grandma is already a member.  We are trying to teach her parents but it's kinda hard because they don't really want anything from us.  Dagoberto is awesome and he loves the church. In fact he loves me haha!    So we are really happy that we finally had some baptisms and now we are trying to teach another family this week, but it's tough because they are very nervous. We will see.

Hey, so the rainy season has started again and I love it!  But my shoes are getting soaking wet every day! haha. It's fun.  Also, I broke my unbrella... :( but i can buy another one here so don't worry.)  Mom I am going to send a pic of my shoes so you can order some new ones ok? Thanks!  You can send them whenever. I can live with these shoes right now.
Who needs new shoes?!!
Maybe it's time for a new pair of shoes...
Well the work is really slow right now but we are working hard. The zone is too, but we need to work  A WHOLE LOT harder. We really need help from the Lord and I know he will help us. I know you guys pray for me and I pray for you too. I love you all and I will let you know what my changes are next week. I am pretty sure I am will be going away.  Thanks for everything! I love you all!

Elder $ean Larson

Another area in Santa Cecilia

Dirt field soccer game
Waiting to play...
P Day soccer game
Our zone in their new uniforms!
Elder Briones and I
The one place I forgot sunblock!!


No comments:

Post a Comment