Friday, April 1, 2011

February 21, 2011

Manuel and his family.  Our bishop is on the right.  He's awesome!
Fam!
Sorry i have like 2 minutes. I read a lot and wrote a lot.  Guess what?! We had another baptism! Whoo! Manuel, who is the father in law of the bishop here. he is awesome and I am hoping  we will baptize his wife soon, but she doesnt feel quite ready. (She does go to church every week!) We also have another person who we hope will get baptized next week! Whoo! I am really seeing the Lords hand in this work. There is no way we can have success like this without him!  I love this mission. We had a stake conference this week and it was really cool. Lots of people. 
Umm mom just use the newsletter paragraph i wrote as another part of this letter. Sorry, the time went by really quick but thanks for all the letters and for the pics! I love you guys! I'll talk to you all next week!
Elder $ean Larson
p.s. i killed a rat as a service project this week haha. 
Manuel at his baptism
The future missionary
She is so nice and so funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment