Friday, June 10, 2011

May 30, 2011

 New Comp...Elder Briones,  Elder Walk and I 

Lorina Olvera's baptism


Family,

I am sooo sorry, but I really don't have a lot of time to write.  I just want to tell you that I am still here with my new comp Elder Briones. He is  Mexican but looks like an american and speaks English haha. But he is awesome, so he will be great.  And yup...Elder Aguilar just left. He was great  and yes, we worked everyday...but I do have to admit, we "died" one day which was yesterday. Haha really he just wanted to say goodbye to the people that we only just baptized haha.  But dont worry we are going to work again. ummmm Elder Walk from Huntington Beach is here in this zone. He knows Bob and BJ so tell them I will take good care of him. We had a baptism yesterday. Her name is Lorena Olvera. She is the mom of Fernanda and the aunt of Oliver. She is really excited. I am sorry but i gotta go. i love you all soooooooo much and will talk to you again. Thanks for ALL the letters ! NOS VEMOS!


Olvera family
Happy Birthday to me!
My birthday cake....
My Birthday cake...on my face!

No comments:

Post a Comment